Monday, April 09, 2007

Good News

This is the best news I have heard in a long time. This fantasy thing is completely out of control and only getting worse, God help us all.

It's bad enough that there are segments about fantasy this or fantasy that on Sports Center and other ESPN programs, including identified fantasy "experts," as if it isn't enough to hear from what I guess we now have to call reality experts. But now, as I saw for the first time the other night, ESPN News includes "Fantasy Impact" on the screen when it shows its box score information about a game. I'm not sure how the fantasy impact of a game differs from the actual impact of a game, and please do not tell me because I don't want to know.

I guess I am old-school: For me, the game itself is the fantasy. And I prefer my fantasies to be, well, a little more fantastic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home