Saturday, March 31, 2007

I'm Baaaaaaack!!

As I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted by myself...

Anyway, while I will never be one of those several times a day, or even once every day, type of blogger, I plan to now get back to my multiple times a week posting schedule. During the past couple of post-less weeks, I have been thinking about what FCB look like, and I decided that, for the most part, it should be just what it has been. I do hope to add the occasional longer essay, however, with my goal being one such piece a week or so. As always, your thoughts and comments are most welcome. Thanks especially to those of you who made clear, both by submitting comments and by resorting to the somewhat old-fashioned method of talking to me, that you missed hearing from this corner of the Internets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home