Thursday, April 06, 2006

Do As I Say...

The mendacity of President Bush and Prince of Darkness Dick Cheney now seems beyond any possible dispute. How arrogant are these guys? This arrogant: "I don't know of anybody in my administration who leaked classified information," President Bush said two months after Libby says he was told to do precisely that. "If somebody did leak classified information, I'd like to know it, and we'll take the appropriate action," Bush said.

I can see the administration's argument now: Libby didn't leak "classified" information because when the President authorized the disclosure that de-classified the information. And they said that President Clinton was slick.

Here, courtesy of TalkLeft, is more information, including a copy of the Fitzgerald court filing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home